Search This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2013

Good Fortune Makes Me Swoon Block #1

No, I won't post a pic of every block for this quilt, I promise. Here is Block #1. (The picture doesn't do the green fabric justice.). Lots of cutting so I used my AccuQuilt Go! with the correct sized dies. Lots of piecing, points, matching, too. The block is big, 24.5" x 24.5". This quilt is going on our bed. I decided on grey instead of white because our doggies sleep on the bed with us. So do our kitties. (No, the birds sleep in their cage!) I machine wash and dry all my quilts. They get softer with use and I want my quilts to be used!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am thinking about starting a Swoon with a stack of Good Fortune FQ's that I have been hoarding! Did you finish this quilt top? I tried to search your blog and did not find a post...but could have missed it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't finished it yet. It is on my list for a 1st Q 2014 finish. Just two blocks done so far. Now that the Christmas rush is over, going to get it done!

      Delete