Search This Blog

Friday, October 4, 2013

3rd Quarter FAL's, UFO's...

For starters, let me post a picture of this finish of my Cuzco Quilt, which I love!  I especially like the machine quilting on it!

My list from the end of 2nd Q was:

Swoon Quilt (make at least 3 blocks this quarter)
July Tula Pink Modern Blocks
July Craftsy BOM
Glimma Quilt (Finish this quarter)
Dr. Seuss Grandson Quilt
My Husband's Winter Solstice Quilt (yes, from 2012)
Tumbling Blocks Quilt (not planning on finishing)
FMQ the Good Fortune Quilt
Stuffed Sea Horse for Charity (I made two and over $600 was raised because of our local MQG!)
Owlivia Quilt
Dr. Seuss Granddaughter Quilt
Modern Bliss Quilt
Happy Go Lucky Hash Tag Quilt
Cuzco Quilt

Obviously, the ones crossed out are the ones finished.  The others, I am carrying forward with the exception of the Tumbling Blocks Quilt.  That is a small quilt (wall hanging) and it is doubtful I will ever finish it.  Being realistic.  Well, looking at the list, maybe a tad unrealistic, too.  ; )

I will be linking up to this FAL with She Can Quilt 
 
 
Here are pics of my finishes:
 









No comments:

Post a Comment