Search This Blog

Sunday, November 17, 2013

A Big 4th Quarter Finish!

Drum roll, please!  Finally!  A 4th Quarter Finish!  Whooooo hooooo!

I can now cross Constellations quilt off of my project list.  I could go on and on about all the things that went wrong during this project.  There was some blood shed with a sewn finger (um, don't ask) and scissors falling off the ironing board with the pointy end stuck in my foot.  Unbelievably, I didn't get any blood on the quilt.  Whew!  It's done!  Finished!  Yay!

Here is a picture of Constellations quilted with binding sewn on the front:

The pattern is one called Midnight Sky by Michael Miller.  I made the pattern bigger in EQ7 and it ended up at  approximately 78" x 89". 
Here is a picture of the back:

The quilting pattern really shows up on the back of the quilt.  I used King Tut in the top and bobbin.


  1. What a pretty quilt! That pattern is so fun to look at, and the fabrics are a wonderful choice! Great quilting on it too!