Search This Blog

Friday, November 29, 2013

Easy As ABC Black Friday Finish

Happy Black Friday!  Thanksgiving Day is for overeating and Black Friday is for overspending.  Right?  My thanks to those bloggers who did take the time to post where all the good deals are at. 

I am caught up with my Easy as ABC QAL.  Yay!  Here are pictures.


 
 
Going to link up to Blossom Heart Quilts and Crazy Mom Quilts.  This will be a Christmas gift to my Grandson.  He is almost 3, loves the alphabet and is reading some words!  Having fun with this although the X and Y were a bit tricky for me. 
 
So, that is how I spent my Black Friday other than surfing some great fabric sales and now I am off to go help my husband trim the tree.
 


3 comments:

  1. Yay for catching :). Your blocks are gorgeous :). Looking forward to seeing your blocks next month and all the blocks together :).

    Cheers,
    Jenn from Mellycoddle :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're tricky little blocks, you did so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for putting this all together Alyce! It is a fun quilt along and I know my Grandson will love the quilt!

      Delete