Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Quilt Shops!

Okay, I admit it.  When I go out of town, I check out the quilt shops!  Yes, I even have an app that shows me where quilt shops are in the world.  Unfortunately, or fortunately, I can't buy a whole lot because of space in my luggage issues.  Here is a wonderful pillow I found at one of my favorite quilt shops Pine Needles at Gardner Village:

 

 
I sent a picture of this embroidered dish towel to my daughter - she has two young children:

 
 
My other favorite shop is one in Logan, Utah (my old stomping grounds - and we are talking old here).  My Girlfriends Quilt Shoppe  Upstairs, this was on the wall.  Totally appropriate, don't ya think?

 
 
I did get some fat quarters that I needed, a couple of books and a quilt pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment