Search This Blog

Monday, December 30, 2013

Finishing up 2013

Okay, now that the Christmas rush is over, it's back to looking working on my 4th Q FAL projects.  A few will be carried over to 2014.  (A few!?!  Who am I kidding?)

Last week, I finished 3 small flannel lap quilts to be donated by CCMQG to a local nursing home.


Pulled out two stacks of Eat Your Fruits and Veggies charms, a bundle of low volume fat quarters and worked on this disappearing 9 patch.  Haven't made a disappearing 9 patch quilt before and wanted to give it a try.  I have spent way, way too much time arranging, rearranging, tweaking, looking, rearranging...driving myself crazy!



I needed a fast, easy quilt fix and the disappearing 9 patch with charm squares was perfect.  Except for the rearranging!  Yes, it's been changed from this photo.

I have my in house quilt holder here tomorrow to help display a couple of finished quilts.  Yay!  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment