Search This Blog

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Stash #1 2014

I got these gorgeous fabrics yesterday in the mail.  Made my day!  Catnap by Lizzy House, Andover Fabrics.




Love these little guys!



These are fabulous!  My photos have been enhanced but still do not do the vibrant colors justice.  I got the 1/2 yard bundle and am so glad!  I will have stash left over for another quilt.

I am making a quilt for a dear family out of this line.  They love their kitty cats and I think they'll love this quilt.  Can't say anymore because I am not sure if they look at my blog or not.

I also got a fat quarter bundle of Pearl Bracelet by Lizzy House.



Again, I enhanced the photo.  These will be wonderful to have on hand.

Linking up to Sunday Stash with Molli Sparkles.

4 comments:

  1. Oh that catnap line is soo cute! I love the dancing mice, I bet the quilt will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Lizzy House! You have some mighty pretty fabric there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catnap will be the fabric line of the year! Glad to see you get some hands on it now. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete