Search This Blog

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Stash #7

I don't know about y'all, but I am starting to call #thegreatfabricdestash #thegreatDECASH instead! Fabric diet??  Oh no, not in my sewing room.  The package I got yesterday from the U.S.P.S. had been opened and then retaped shut.  Was the flat rate envelope damaged in transit...or are the U.S.P.S. getting suspicious of all the packages coming here?

Anyhoo, here is the latest addition to my stash...


Yes, those are the pearl bracelets in metallic!  I didn't know if I'd like those or not but after seeing them in person...LOVE!




Some ROY G. BIV for those who are in love with him.


And yardage of the text print in Collage.

No ideas yet of what to do with these, but not to worry.  I will think of something!

Linking up now with Molli Sparkles!

8 comments:

  1. Holy Schnitzel. Thegreatfabricdecash is right! Also, I shouldn't have come to your blog today. I just preordered 17.5 yards of Tula Pink's Foxfield yesterday, and that with the previous two months fabric purchases pretty much destroyed my fabric budget for the entire YEAR. Last night I determined no more fabric purchases for MONTHS AND MONTHS, and then I saw these. OMG. LOVE. Enjoy that fabric deliciousness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to get my hands on some new pearl bracelets so badly- and this post didn't help with that ;-) Enjoy your purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jings, those Pearl Bracelets are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seem the metallic pearl bracelets, those look so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Metallic pearl bracelets? I'm swooning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like everyone else I'm trying hard to resist the metallic pearl bracelets, especially that dark toned one. I just need to look away!

    ReplyDelete