Search This Blog

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Stash #9

I have to admit, I was on the fence about this line of fabric, Fox Fields.  Tula Pink is one of my favorite fabric designers.  That being said, I don't automatically love every line.  But now that I have the FQ bundle in my hot, little hands, I must say that I am smitten!  I had to pet refold the FQ's, so please ignore the creases.  My love hate expensive steam iron is in the shop while still under warranty so no pressing was done.



Love the detail in the chevron pattern!


Love the Hoppy Dot!


The Geo fabrics are some of my most favorites ever!  (For now, anyway.). Photos do not give these fabrics justice!

Linking up now with Molli Sparkles Sunday Stash.  You should too!

5 comments:

  1. The happy dots are really the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prints on the top photo to the left , not sure what to call them-feathered interpretive chevrons? Are just wonderful in person. Such great detail and colors. Love the horses and the Fox/Bunny/Floral as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo. So many pretties! I covet several of your new fabrics. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also a Tula lover and also torn on this collection. Some of the prints I love and some I am not as sure. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must get my hands on some of that horse print and the stars from the last group. Love. Nice stashing!

    ReplyDelete