Search This Blog

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday Stash #21 with Space Dust

Over on InstaGram, there is a Space Dust QAL going on.  It is hosted by Paul Halliger and John Adams.  Here is a picture of the pattern by Tula Pink.


This is a paper piecing pattern.  I have been intimidated by it.  Until now.  Instead of using Birds and Bees, I am using Fox Field.

But this is about STASH, right?  Here is some beautiful fabric I already had in my stash; Tula Pink's Birds and Bees.





The original meteor space dust fabric.

And here is a pic of my first row done...


Linking up now with Molli Sparkles for Sunday Stash!

2 comments:

  1. That is going to look stunning, how long did that first row take?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The first row definitely took the longest because of the learning curve of paper piecing that large of pieces. The first one was sacrificed to the paper piecing Gods.

      Delete