Search This Blog

Monday, June 24, 2013

A wonderful BDay gift from a very special, awesome friend

My dear, awesome friend Jessica gave me my early BDay present while we were at the Expo.  LOVE!  This quilt will be hung in a special place on my sewing room wall.  It is gorgeous!  (After making this block for the mini quilt challenge, I know first hand how time consuming it is.  She made FOUR!)
 
I have the FQ stash of the Modern Bliss fabric line, which she knew.  I am dying to get it out and start making a quilt!  (I haven't quite made up my mind which block/quilt pattern yet.)

Thank you, thank you Jessica!!


Gorgeous, isn't it?!?!  (It is a cloudy, dark, rainy Monday.  My pic isn't the best.) 

And the pillow cover she made to go with it ~
 
What a great, awesome friend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment