Search This Blog

Friday, June 27, 2014

Layer Cake of April Showers for Finish it Up Friday

Friday!  What a day!  Today, it was a June Showers Downpour!  As my dear husband would say, "a frog strangler" kind of rainy day.  This finish is appropriate.  It is Bonnie and Camille April Showers fabric layer cake in the quilt pattern by Thimble Blossoms' - Piece of Cake 3.  The quilting is done in an E2E Modern Diamond Curve pattern by Wasatch Quilting.  I can't wait to see this one washed, dried and all crinkled!



This is my second quilt made with this pattern.  If you want a quilt pattern that is pretty quick and easy, this is a good one.  The raindrop patterned fabric is one of my favorites from this line.

Linking up with Amanda Jean of Crazy Mom Quilts and TGIFF!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this quilt!!! Great job. I have a layer cake that I would love to use this for. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great! Sometimes simple is the best. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete