Search This Blog

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Scrappy Garden Trellis

UPDATE:

I have the free motion quilting (FMQ) done and two of the sides of this quilt bound.  Here is an updated photo:

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It is an absolutely gorgeous day here! So sunny outside! I just cannot stay inside my sewing cave today. Not going to happen!

Here is something I wanted to try - a scrappy quilt using leftover 2 1/2 inch strips of Amy Butler's Lark fabric line. They were taking up space in my sewing closet and screaming to be used.

That's what I like about modern quilting - no rules, think outside the box, make it your own, and it's perfectly imperfect.

Now I am thinking on how to quilt it. I have blogs and books to inspire me!

When it is finished, I would like to send the quilt to Oklahoma for some baby or child. It is a small quilt about 40" x 46".



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment