Search This Blog

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Tula Pink 100 Modern Blocks BOM

Happy 4th of July!   Hope everyone is having a fun, sunny and safe day!

I am catching up with my Architexture June blocks!  I decided to make July's at the same time.  That means 20 blocks with the Architexture fabric line and 10 with the Tula Pink fabrics.  Guess I'll be busy.  Thank goodness that some of them sew up pretty quickly!  The ones with quite a few itty bitty pieces take some time.  Then there is deciding which fabrics to use - although that is one of the best parts.

I've got other projects from the 2nd Quarter that are still unfinished, not just the June blocks for the Fearless Fabric Fiends Flickr Group.  I will post that list later.  A post about them will be good reminder for me to get them done and crossed off the list!


Block #2
 
 
Block #3
 
 
 
Block #12
 
 
Block #13




No comments:

Post a Comment