Search This Blog

Monday, July 22, 2013

UFO's, FAL's and what I did instead...

Okay, my list of unfinished projects (UFO's) is getting longer.  Instead of working on them, I decided to make this instead.  It is a very cute kit from Sew Lux Fabric that I received with an order from them.  It went together very quickly!  I used their tutorial for the self-binding technique as I hadn't ever done binding that way before.


The kit did make two and I had both done in less than an hour.

My UFO's, FAL's are:

Swoon Quilt (make at least 3 blocks this quarter)
July Tula Pink Modern Blocks with Tula Pink Fabric
July Craftsy BOM
Glimma Quilt (Finish this quarter!!)
Dr. Suess Grandson Quilt
My Husband's Winter Solstice Quilt (yes, from 2012)
Tumbling Blocks Quilt
FMQ the Good Fortune Quilt
Stuffed Sea Horse for Charity

Not started but need to get them done:

Owlivia Quilt
Dr. Suess Granddaughter Quilt
Modern Bliss Quilt
Happy Go Lucky Hash Tag Quilt
Cuzco Quilt

I am aiming high!

1 comment: