Search This Blog

Friday, December 13, 2013

TGIF! The 13th?!?

I am so glad there is something called "Finish it up Friday" hosted by Crazy Mom Quilts!  It motivates me to get things done!

I don't know about you, but this past week has been absolute craziness!  I have been drinking too much coffee, trying to accomplish too many things at the same time, wrapping presents, shipping presents, wrapping more presents...work, oh yeah, that too.  Work has been insane as well.   Not to mention one of our doggies has had knee surgery (poor baby!) and has to be kept in a doggie kennel, carried outside to do her business, medicated 3 times a day.  Been falling in bed at 9ish dog tired (hah!). 

Enough of that!  Odds are at this time of year, most everyone is busy, busy, busy and don't need to spend time reading about my boring busy-ness.

So... pictures below of what I finished:

Doll Quilt and Pillow for my Granddaughter.  Stitched in the ditch with flannel backing and satin binding.

Hourglass pattern made with some of my Heather Bailey charm stash.


Hop Skip Jump BOM #7  (Caught up!)


One of the blocks for the Coastal Carolina Modern Quilt Guild Bee.  Made with the HSJ Block #7 pattern.
 

Pictures of the Winter's Stars quilt all washed and ready to go!  (It's been shipped and should arrive at it's destination today!)
 



Linking up now to Crazy Mom Quilts and to TGIFF!

2 comments:

  1. It really is a mad time of year! Winter's Stars is so pretty - I bet that whoever receives it at its destination is going to be very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decembers are always crazy at my house - birthdays, anniversary, Christmas, luncheons, banquets, Advent - just a lot! Love the quilt. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete