Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Blogger's Quilt Festival Fall 2013 - Mini Quilt Entry

Blogger's Quilt Festival Fall 2013 Mini Quilt Entry


If you love a good quilt show with lots of eye candy, please go on over to Amy's Creative Side and have some fun!  Wow!  Talk about gorgeous and inspiring quilts! 

This entry came about with a Mini Quilt Challenge by Jennifer Ellis at Ellison Lane and my love of Roy G. Biv.  It is paper pieced.  I am challenged when it comes to paper piecing so I had to do this one!  The pattern is by Lynne Goldsworthy at Lily's Quilts


I would love to do an entire quilt with several of these blocks!

10 comments:

  1. Yes! That would make a super fun quilt. :D Love how you've got all solids on the inner circle and spots n dots n circles on the outer ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Julie -- love the movement in it. I've never tried Paper Piecing - but a mini like this inspires me to do so. Thanks for sharing ! Karen on Keuka

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out great. This is on my list to try but just not enough time to do it all. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rainbow quilts look so fresh. This looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!!!! A rainbow quilt always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you've made this in rainbow colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling mini quilt! Love the Circle of Geese with the Geese inside circle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful--probably my very favorite version of Lynne's block! It looks so fresh and beautiful with the bright fabrics against the white background.

    ReplyDelete