Search This Blog

Monday, October 14, 2013

Type Quilt Top

It has been rainy, cooler and gray most of the week.  That's good for sewing!  So, I made this quilt top using this tutorial.  The fabric is Type by Julia Rothman and I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it!  I found one last layer cake with 18 squares.  I have more fabric coming for the borders and backing.  (Won't get it today because of Columbus Day and no mail.)  : (  Oh well, I had other things to do! It will be a lap quilt that I am making for a friend.  I am seeing a definite trend in my quilts with the sashing.

 
 
Other things to do ~ Like get our new rescue doggy back in the yard after she'd escaped.  (Yes, we have 3 dogs now!)  Embroider some scrubs.  Load a gorgeous quilt on the long arm.  Download some digital patterns. And now I gotta get my behind to work to the day/real job!
 
Here's a couple of Halloween pillowcases I made for the Grandkids, too.  Love them!
 
 
Are quilters/crafters/sewers ever bored??!  I am thinking, NO.


No comments:

Post a Comment