Search This Blog

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Type Quilt quilted and Mini Charm pack project

I got the Type Quilt quilted.  Just need to make the binding and sew it on.  The quilt ended up around 57" x 59".  


Yes, that is sun shining on the quilt!  The sun came out today!  Yay!

I have received some really darling mini charm packs with some of my fabric orders.  Been wondering what to do with them.  Would love to know what others have done with theirs!  The other day, I pulled this panel out of my stash and used a Pot Luck mini charm pack along with some leftover scraps from making my mini spool mug rugs.  I got it quilted this morning, which was fun experimenting with some different things on my long arm.


I really like the Pot Luck fabric line!  Fun prints and happy colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment