Search This Blog

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Architextures Tula Pink Style and other Blocks

Another cold, rainy day here, which makes for an inside sewing day.  One of my carry overs from 3 & 4Q are the 100 Modern Quilt Blocks.  In a fit of indecision and insanity I decided to do TWO different sets of blocks.  One in Tula Pink's Sampler fabrics and the other from a FQ bundle of Architextures fabrics along with matching solids.

As of today, I have 40 blocks in Architextures and  need another 24 to make the quilt I want (Trellis).  (My photo isn't the best, and my design wall isn't either.)  The layout is subject to change.  You get the idea.



I signed up with Intrepid Thread to do the Gypsy Wife BOM in the calm color way.  I have admired the Gypsy Wife quilt pattern but was not motivated enough to do it by myself. Then Jessica let me know about the Gypsy Wife BOM over at Intrepid Thread.  (Here is the sign up link:  Gypsy Wife BOM.)  Here is my first block:


Ummmmm, I love this!

I also signed up to do the BOW (2 blocks per week) for the Vintage Quilt Revival with Sukie Don't Ya Know.  We are on week #3.  Here are my 6 blocks.


I LOVE the book!  So glad that I got one of the copies that has been autographed by the three authors! If you don't have the book, I recommend it highly.  Having fun with my Tula Pink Acacia fabric.  

Last but certainly not least, finished up this month's (month 9 already!) block for the Hop Skip Jump BOM.  Using my Happy Go Lucky FQ's by Bonnie and Camille for this one.  


Lots of stuff going on here!  Getting caught up and working on my FAL's.  Linking up now to Lily's Quilts Fresh Sewing Day.

Happy Saturday!

1 comment: