Search This Blog

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Stash #4

In May of 2013, I made a quilt with Tula Pink's Salt Water charm packs (Fair Winds and Following Seas).  This one was made with 2 charm packs, some vanilla couture cotton solid, and quilted on my regular sewing machine.  I loved the quilt, wanted to keep it, but gave it away.

Fast forward to #thegreatfabricdestash  - I bet you know already what Sunday Stash #4 is.


Yes, Salt Water fat quarters, yardage and solids!  This quilt I will keep!  For ME!  Bwaaaahaaaaa!

The blues:

The navy Seaweed and Submarines is one of my most favorite!  Got lots of yardage in that.

The greens:


The corals:


Gorgeous!  The solids are from Hawthorne Threads.

I plan on making this quilt, Ballerina, by Jaybird Quilts. Can't wait to get started but I have a few other projects I really need to finish up.  Things are getting crossed off my list of FAL's.  Whoo hoo!

Linking up now to Kate Quilts who is hosting the Sunday Stash this week for Molli Sparkles.  Thanks Kate!  Wonder if Molli got some great fabric from Japan?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome stashing! I haven't decided yet what to do with the Saltwater FQ bundles I bought -- it might get combined with my Neptune stash, though, since they work together pretty well. Anyway, I love the solids you've got paired with them! Are they from the Hawthorne Hues line?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You have a NEPTUNE stash?! So jealous! The solids are not, but they are listed as coordinating solids on the Salt Water page of Hawthorne Thread's website - Free Spirit Designer Solid in Dark Olive, Free Spirit Designer Solid in Peach Blush, and Solid in Navy.

    ReplyDelete