Here is a Classmate that I got the binding sewn down on, along with my finished name tag holder.
It is a bit blurry, sorry about that! The pattern I used is in the picture, Classmate by Atkinson Designs. This was a challenge for me! My topstitching isn't very good as with all the layers (soft and stable is one of them). My machines did their best, but it was hard to get an even stitch. (Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!)
There are a lot of pockets in the Classmate! I love lots of pockets to stash stuff. Perhaps it is that whole stash thingy...
Here is the inside of the Classmate and the back of the name tag holder.
Yeah, finished is a great feeling! Ready to go now!