Search This Blog

Friday, June 28, 2013

My Good Luck is Finished?

Okay, it's getting to be the end of the month and I have a finish of sorts that I would like to share.  Here is a picture of my Good Luck quilt before I added the borders. 



Today was a busy and productive day.  My husband and I cleaned out our FROG (finished room over the garage).  It had become our dumping ground for luggage, boxes, worn out computers, outdated electronics...oh, it was a mess!  So we spent most of the day getting rid of stuff.  (This means more room for stash!)  My sewing time was limited.  But I did get the rest of the sashing sewn on and the rows all pieced. 

Here is a picture of it with the borders on.  It is on a full size bed (in the clean, dejunked FROG).

 
 
 
I hope to get the backing pieced and sewn together tomorrow.  Then the top and back of the quilt will be put away for machine quilting later.  (There is a really great reason the FROG got cleaned out!  I am so excited!)  And I am really hoping that my Good Luck that is finished is just the quilt top.

No comments:

Post a Comment