Today was a busy and productive day. My husband and I cleaned out our FROG (finished room over the garage). It had become our dumping ground for luggage, boxes, worn out computers, outdated electronics...oh, it was a mess! So we spent most of the day getting rid of stuff. (This means more room for stash!) My sewing time was limited. But I did get the rest of the sashing sewn on and the rows all pieced.
Here is a picture of it with the borders on. It is on a full size bed (in the clean, dejunked FROG).
I hope to get the backing pieced and sewn together tomorrow. Then the top and back of the quilt will be put away for machine quilting later. (There is a really great reason the FROG got cleaned out! I am so excited!) And I am really hoping that my Good Luck that is finished is just the quilt top.