Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2014

Sewing mini blocks done!

This finish is a good one because the pieces have been waiting and waiting for me to get them sewn into blocks.  I am so happy to have these blocks done!  It will be a wall hanging when it is completely finished for my sewing room.  Urban Threads has this embroidery design that has to be put on it!  I am sure that some will recognize this pattern from Sew Lux as their anniversary BOW.



Keep calm and sew on!  Linking up with TGIFF at Quilt Matters.

4 comments:

  1. This is a really cute block. Nice colour choices and I love the sewing machine in the center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, well done! Love your colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab mini blocks! Sometimes sewing small is hard, but your results make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out super cute! What a great wall hanging, perfect for the sewing room!

    ReplyDelete